Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WR Help-playoffs?

I am currently in the playoffs with the last week of the regular season coming up. I am having big WR problems though. Due to injuries and a stupid trade, I now have no good healthy WRs. Harrison is still down, Santonio Holmes might not play this week. Roy Williams is probably done for the season. I have all 3. Also I traded away Bobby Engram when I picked up DJ Hackett. Now he is done for the season probably.



So Due to these troubles I now have a pretty bad WR lineup. I have to start 3 WRs in my league and this is who I have:



Justin Gage v. SD



Kevin Walter v. TB



Kennan McCardell v. CHI



Joe Horn v. NO



Marvin Harrison (Injured-probably not playing) @ BAL



Santonio Holmes (Injured-could play) @ NE



Is there anyone you could suggest for me to pick up? The best WRs on the free agent wire are Drew Carter and Vincent Jackson. You got a playoff sleeper for me? Also, if you want who should I play this week?



WR Help-playoffs?vista



You are in a tough spot. Joe Horn might have a good game this week returning to his old stomping grounds. Most players love to show off to former teams. As far as who is available, what I would do is wait til later in the week and see if Harrison and Holmes are cleared. If not, rather than look for name receivers, look for receivers who are going up against lousy pass defenses. That is the best advice I can give. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment