Friday, August 20, 2010

Which Final Fantsy game...?

Should I play? I can only buy one of the games, which one should I buy? I've seen Final Fantasy Advent Children and understand what's going on there, and some of Shinra's history, though I'm still a bit confused... I know Vincent's story, some of Cloud's and Zacks, though it's a bit patchy.. I was think about playing Crisis Core. I'm not an extremely talented gamer, i can handle Kingdom Hearts and Spyro, game some call ''one button mashers'' and I like that style, I can handle that. Anything more complicated and you've lost me, Crisis Core sounded like the right one for me, but to understand the plot, where should I start? I know you'll say ''of course, the first one'' but the first few aren't really about Cloud and Tifa and Yuffie and Aerith and them, right?



Which Final Fantsy game...?antivirus



Only Final Fantasy 7 and Crisis Core are about Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, etc. Through all the Final Fantasy games, they sometimes reuse characters with different minds, slightly different names, and a slightly different appearence. Though, they still are different people, unless within the same Final Fantasy ''Number''. Crisis Core doesn't require a great understanding of the series. A basic knowledge of the characters should suffice. And if you don't have that basic knowledge, maybe you should go over to Wikipedia and find some stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment