Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need help with movie synopsis?

Anyone seen Imposter with Gary Sinise and Vincent D'Onfrio(sp)? My friend loaned it to me only because I like those two actors. I HATE sci-fi however she keeps asking if I watched it. I don't want to so does anyone know what it is about and what happens at the end? She said the end is a surprise. I'd watch it but I really don't like sci-fi and don't have time for movie right now. I don't wanna hurt her feelings either...HELP!!!!



Need help with movie synopsis?windows



Here is a link to the film with details and actors, etc.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160399/full...



(this is my husband's plot summary - my hubby is a sci-fi fan - I am not)



SPOILER ALERT!!!



In the not too distant future, Earth is at war with an alien race. A weapons designer (Gary Sinese) who may hold the key to winning the conflict shows up for work one day, and the biometric scanners at the facility where he works show that he is not quite human. He is clueless about why this is and a large chase ensues that eats up most of the movie.



He could be some sort of cybernetic clone-bomb that apparently these aliens have been using. They don't know themselves what they are. The only way to find out is to take the suspect someplace and perform a rather gruesome operation on him/her without anesthesia. This is always painful and fatal.



Vincent D'Onofrio plays a government agent in pursuit of the Sinese charector. Tony Shaloub (guy who plays Monk) plays Sinese's friend/co-worker who is killed somehow at the beginning of the chase.



The film ends up at Sinese's house where it is discovered that Sinese's wife was, in fact the clone.



However, as the Sinese charactor is getting this information from the people who had been chasing him, he opens up the spaceship that had crashed in the woods in his back yard, finding his body along with his wife's. He realizes that he is, in fact, a clone, and explodes.



They all don't live happily ever after.



Hope this helps! : )



  • places a teenage girl
  • women truck drivers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment