Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WR issues for Week 9?

Marvin Harrison is giving me fits this year...I have Harrison, Randy Moss, and Laveranues Coles on my team, two of them might not play on sunday...It looks grim...



Given Moss being the starter I need two others. The backups on my team are:



Roddy White vs San Fran



Ronald Curry vs Houston



Patrick Crayton vs Philly



Joe Jurevicius, James Jones, Bobby Engram, and Vincent Jackson are probably the best free agents right now.



Any suggestions on the two guys to start if Coles and Harrison are no-go's?



WR issues for Week 9?pc security



Tongy Dungy characterized Harrison as doubtful. He hasn't been practicing, so he's almost sure to be inactive. The last game he played they put him on a ''play count'' and limited his action.



McClown was just named the starter again, replacing Culpepper. Where Culpepper favored Porter, McClown targets Curry early and often. Curry jumped off to a monster start to the season, then disappeared with Culpepper at the helm.



I like Patrick Crayton too. He and Witten both seem to benefit from the coverage they place on TO. Philly isn't a great matchup for him, but it is worth considering.



I'm not fond of any of the free agents you listed. I mean, Vincent Jackson's value is sinking by the minute. He went from sexy to turd in just 7 weeks. The Chargers like him so much, they dropped a 2nd round pick on Chambers and his stone hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment