Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can I find Yuffentine(yuffiexvincent) screenshots?

from dirge of cerberus



particuarly the one of yuffie screaming, and of vincent coming through the darkness to save her..



Where can I find Yuffentine(yuffiexvincent) screenshots?nortan



Sorry, but when you're looking for specific screen shots your most likely going to have to make your own. If you can find a video of the image you want online, you can use Photo shop and take a screen shot.



I've been meaning to finish playing Dirge of Cerberus, if you're saying Yuffie and Vincent get together at the end I'll dig out my PS2 tonight!



Where can I find Yuffentine(yuffiexvincent) screenshots?noton



Unfortunately such screenshos that are deep in the game are not available so you can just hope to find someone whom played it %26 had the tools to upload some pics in the net witch for your luck i happen to know a site (Xfire.com) that enables you to upload any screenshots to your profile %26 i'll look there %26 see if one of the guys know someone who have such pics.



I can't promise you anything but i'll try since i as well like that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment