Wednesday, August 18, 2010

34 weeks pregnant, and we can't decide on a name! Lol, help ^_^?

My husband and I both have very, very common names (both in the top ten with social security since at least when we were born). We like uncommon names, and have pretty much narrowed it down to two, but we just can't commit to one. And then I thought of one last night as I was drifting off to sleep that I like. (haven't had a chance to tell it to him, as he left for work before I was awake)



What do you think of these?



Lucian Aries



Damion Chase



Vincent Chase (this is the one I thought of last night)



Please no rude comments. I just want honest opinions, but would prefer no one be mean about it. (Lol, I am pregnant and hormonal, after all)



34 weeks pregnant, and we can't decide on a name! Lol, help ^_^?vincent



Oh, I love Lucian Aries! It is so lovely and handsome! It is also very classy and underused. I think it fit what you want a lot better. The other other names, especially Chase, are a lot more common.



It also might be a good idea to just take all three to the hospital and see what he looks and acts like before naming him. I do understand wanting a name before then just so you have something to call him by even if you change your mind later, LOL!



34 weeks pregnant, and we can't decide on a name! Lol, help ^_^?adware remover

No comments:

Post a Comment