Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you out lived your child?

For those who have, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your child, and I just want you to know that you are not alone.



I lost my son, and though it has been 15 years, I feel an ache the universe itself could not fill, when it is the day he passed...Which happens to be today.



I pray that if you have not lost your child, that you never do.



I pray that if you have, that you find comfort in knowing that though each hurt is painful, that you are never alone in your pain.



A quote...Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St Vincent Millay~:0)



Have you out lived your child?free antivirus download



You so just brought tears to my eyes. I am so sorry for your loss. Some wounds never heal. My best friend commited suicide in April, she was 24, it's so hard to think of her parents now. She was their only child. I tried to be there for them but I think that I brought back too many memories so I've backed off now. I like the quote you posted. Remember that God gave His only Son too so even if no one else understands, He does. I hope that He can be your comfort. I'm sorry that you are hurting. I wish I could help in some way. I will pray for you right now though. I hope tomorrow brings you joy.



Have you out lived your child?internet security

No comments:

Post a Comment