Friday, August 20, 2010

Who should I start at my two receiver spots?

I know they are weak, but hey:



Vincent Jackson



Santonio Holmes



Devery Henderson



Brandon Marshall



James Jones



Thanks,



Who should I start at my two receiver spots?internet



Your right...They are weak...really really weak.



If I had to chose I go with Henderson and Holmes.



No real reason honestly. Holmes is probably going to have a break-out year and Henderson is on a team with a QB who loves to throw the ball.



Good luck!!



Who should I start at my two receiver spots?network



Tough group... Good luck. That being said, go with Vincent Jackson and Devery Henderson every week, no matter the matchup!
holmes and henderson the matchups favor them hold onto marshall hes a sleeper jones and jackson are duds hit the waiver wire or make a trade
start santonio every week bro. he is going to be a fantasy stud this year in pittsburghs new spread offense. in any other week i would say jackson cuz he is goin to have a good year to i believe, but they are playing the bears in week one. i would go with holmes and henderson in week one bro even tho henderson may have been dropped to the number 3 receiver in N.O. Brees will get plenty of pass attempts.
These are your WR? You're in trouble....you need to make a trade. I'd go with Holmes and Henderson.
Are they YOUR receivers ? Then you pick.
santonio holmes versus a bad cleveland defense. big ben can easily get the ball to him for long receptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment