Monday, August 16, 2010

Is there any way I can date a girl who's in all my college classes without smothering or pissin

I met this girl in class the other day. She's good looking and we really get along well, but it turns out she's in all but one of my college courses since were pursuing the same degree. I'd like to date her but then I'll have to see her three times a week for several hours a day. Is there anyway I can date this girl without instantly being married to her. I'm not sure I can handle seeing her that often and handling it well. What would a man's man do? What would Tom Leykis say or Frank Vincent say?



The leykis forums are not working today so I came here any help folks?



Is there any way I can date a girl who's in all my college classes without smothering or pissing her off?spyware remover



First, you're assuming she feels the same way about you...as in wanting to date. If she does, then go for it!



The best thing you can do in this situation (where you 2 are dating) is to talk with her about how you feel. Ask HER what she feels would be ''smothering'' behavior. Would she want to sit next to you in every class, or just on Monday and Thursday, or whatever? If you don't want to smother her and YOU don't want to feel smothered either, the 2 of you together need to discuss and set the limits/boundaries of the relationship when you're in class. Remember, you're there to learn!



Good luck.



Is there any way I can date a girl who's in all my college classes without smothering or pissing her off?virus removal



just date her, you said that she is in most of your classes right so you will probably see each other most often in class and won't have so much time to talk or you can always try an on and off relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment