Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you know you're using the right mouthpiece for you?

im playing the trumpet. i have some basic playing in high school. i was one of the best players. but now dat im out of school, my playing got bad. is it the mouthpiece? coz im using a different one from my high school days now. im currently using a Vincent Bach mouthpiece. I used a Shilke mouthpiece in high school. should i change my mouthpiece in order to play better? im currently playing ska music. n im sure that i need a mouthpiece which wont make my lips tired too fast. HELP!!



How do you know you're using the right mouthpiece for you?norton ghost



if you think it would help, then try it out and see. I have to experiment with reeds for my sax-seems some days one works better than another, and I really don't know the reason. I'm not familiar with a trumpet so I can't be very helpful on this point.Good luck in your endeavors!



How do you know you're using the right mouthpiece for you?software



If you've been practising everyday for months and you're not getting the sound you want check with a teacher. If you haven't been practising everyday you won't improve.
You should check with your music instructor and see what he or she says. I personally dont think it matters but I also dont play the trumpet either. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment