Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WR help- playoff time?

due to an excessive amount of injuries to my WRs I need help in picking 3 WRs to play this week in the first round of the playoffs. I have:



Santonio Holmes v. JAC



Kevin Walter v. DEN



Jabar Gaffney v. NYJ



Justin Gage @ KC



Also, I could pick up Vincent Jackson (v. DET), but I would have to drop DJ Hackett who might be able to play (probably next week) or Warrick Dunn (who I don't want to drop because another team would most likely pick him up, but I'm not going to play him this week or next).



What do you think?



WR help- playoff time?antispam



Play Walter he's the #2 WR in Houston and the Texans have to throw the ball alot because they are usually palying from behind, with the exception of last weekend.



Play Gaffney, he's been on a roll lately and Brady has been looking for him in the end zone.



Play Gage at KC, the Chiefs secondary is weak and Holmes is facing a stiff Jacksonville defense.



WR help- playoff time?avast



1. Holmes



2. Gage



3. Gaffney
if you need to pick out of those 4



gaffney because he will be involved in the offense especially against the jets



gage he has turned into vince youngs favorite pass target and he will be used



holmes because hes a good pick



but my advice would be look at all your options though look for a surpriser in free agency maybe david patten anthony gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment