Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I sell or not at all?

I'm thinking of selling my sperm online for $50,000-$75,000 US dollar for each woman. Vitro fertilization: you pay, natural: your option, just like the Vincent Gallo guy, BUT NOT LIKE HIS PRICE an women I gaurantee you will be more then SATISFIED with your new born. DON'T CARE ABOUT RACE!



Tell your friends what they think so I can get as many answers as possible thanks.



Oh yeah don't think I don't know how much it's really worth because this is the best bargain you will ever see from me.



Another thing, women don't put up something saying: donate because I won't at all.



Should I sell or not at all?virus protection



Yea, I'm sure someone will pay you that much for YOUR sperm...



Should I sell or not at all?agv



Unless you can guarantee a pregnancy, good luck selling your sperm. Especially online. Haha...
should you sell or not at all?



not at all. i'm thinking NO ONE is going to buy your sperm online.



good luck though.



lol
Wow, someone's arrogant!!! lol
Please repost in ''adoption'' forum
I KNOW you can donate it to the toilet bowel. hows that.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
Lol. I will give you 2 monopoly dollars. Please don't send any sperm though. :)
Noone in there right mind would pay you that much for your sperm!

No comments:

Post a Comment