Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are these names too complicated?

My fiance and I are planning on having five children when we get married. Trouble is...we really like names, and want to use one first name and two middle names. What do you think of these? The last name will be Trevathan.



Gabriel Charles Brent (Charles is a family name on my dad's side, Brent is a family name on his side.)



Jonathon Riley Morgan (Jack)



Nicholas David Myles (Colin) (Nicholas is my maiden name)



Leo Christopher Sean



Westley Sean Lucas



Alice Elizabeth Grace (Elizabeth is a family name on my mother's side)



Anna Victoria Jane



Mary Lilah Katharine (Milly-Kate)



Lucy Charlotte Bell



Avonlea Dinah Valentine (Ava)



If we ever have twins, we want to name them Vincent and Victoria, Colin and Charlie, or Mary Lucy and Sara Alice.



So...are these too complicated and weird?



Are these names too complicated?



Lucy Charlotte Bell



Avonlea Dinah Valentine



I love these names!!! very original, and Victorian sounding......Im a little disapointed you dont have a Frances or a Violet anywhere in your various choices though!



Are these names too complicated?antivirus downloads



I love your choices of names and the nicknames and the three names!!!!



also like



Alison Aura Grace



Hannah Mariah Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment