Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is NBC News soooooo negative and depressing?

I'm normally very optimistic and positive but watching the Nightly News with Brian Williams would depress Norman Vincent Peale. Everything and I mean everything has a negative ring to it. I feel the economy is suffering but why worsen it by reporting only the negative. I listen, waiting for the sky to collapse and fall. Iraq is all but lost, eventhough the troops overwhelming believe their mission is almost completed. When the stockmarket blows past 400+, there is always a but........but the average senior is suffering. Seniors shouldn't be playing the damn market, in my opinion. I know, I should switch channels but it's intriguing to hear his disdain for America and his biased hyperbole.



Why is NBC News soooooo negative and depressing?downloads



It is not just NBC, it seems to be that way on all the other network news stations as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment