Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys: Would you like me? GIRLS: Would you agree with me?

I want a man who LOVES video games, anime, and would love to have sex (AFTER MARRAIGE) in fantasy versions. Like I'd be princess Leia in the slave Hutt costume and he'd be Han Solo. Or I'd be Yuffie Kisaragi and he'd be Vincent Valentine.



(GUYS MAY HATE THIS ONE!) I want six or eight kids. lol. Yeah! All in sets of twins.



I want a man who will tease me in a playful way, and will make me fiesty for sex! (cat ''rrrhhaw'')



I want a guy who will take me to cosplay conventions, and love to do the activities I would do. And he'd dress in a theme with me.



I want a guy who would do anything for me, and I'd do the same for him. Like, he feeds me by hand I feed him. lol.



I want a male guy who is a geek! Someone who LOVES to play video games with me, go to arcades, watch G4 with me, and I think it'd be so sexy!



I want someone who has trouble talking to me first, and stutters. lol. I like



AND MOST! I want someone who doesn't care how damn picky I am. lol



Guys: Would you like me? GIRLS: Would you agree with me?internet security software



Aww



Guys: Would you like me? GIRLS: Would you agree with me?moto guzzi



holy cow! so much text.



i dont think i want that life
OK OK. SOUNDS GOOD BUT YOU LOST ME AT THE MARRIAGE PART....
Such a geek. You'd better be hot. Although I might be willing to play along with the Final Fantasy thing...



  • places a teenage girl
  • women truck drivers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment