Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which WR to Pick up for week 8??

I have Javon Walker who is indefinitely out for 6-8 weeks.... i need to fill my third WR spot this week cause my other two.... Dwayne Bowe and Bobby Engram have off this week... i have Randy Moss and Marvin Harrison starting but i need a third... heres the top 5 point leaders in the FA right now...



1. Andre Davis for Hous. vs. SD



2. Kevin Walter for Hous. vs. SD



3. Ike Hilliard for Tampa vs. Jac



4. Vincent Jackson vs. Hous.



5. Arnaz Battle NYG vs. NO



personally i like kevin walter or ike hilliard... both have like 450 yards and 1 td the others have like 300 yards for like 2-3 tds.. so i dont know... what do you guys think???



Which WR to Pick up for week 8??stinger



Kevin Walter should be your choice but monitor the status of Andre Johnson. Some sites say hes out until after the bye week while others say he is on track to play this week. I'd wait til Satuday to see if hes gonna go or not. If he doesnt go with Walter but if hes going to go, then pick up Battle of SF. He's been the primary lately and really the only option with Vernon Davis being a flop thus far. Vincent Jackson is also good but he is now the #2 behind Chambers.



Which WR to Pick up for week 8??virus scanner



what about Joe Jurvious of Cleveland????
IKE or Andre. This is a tough one for me because I like Andre better and have more faith in him but my gut tells me otherwise. Ike should be the go to guy in week 8 in a situation where his team will be having to pass. Andre's QB is banged up also.

No comments:

Post a Comment