Friday, August 20, 2010

Baby Name Advice & Ideas?

I always though when I got married that I had the simplest last name ever- but for some odd reason all the names we like seem to roll off the tongue a little funny when adding our last name. (Could be pregnancy hormones making me think funny, who knows!) Anyways I'm only 4 months so i have time, but I'd love some input and ideas! Also some of the first names we like we're baffled as for middle names that ''go''...



For boys names so far we have :



Vincent (Vince) Hunter Chambers



Nicolas (Nick) Hunter Chambers



Tyler Chamers



(hubby insisted on the name Hunter in there somewhere for a boy!)



So far for girls we have:



Samantha Lynne Chambers



Samantha Christine Chambers



Hailey Brooke Chambers



Callista (Calli) Chambers



Camryn Chambers



Kaitlyn Chambers



Taylor Chambers



Megan Chambers



Michelle Chambers



What do you guys think? :)



Baby Name Advice %26 Ideas?hijack this



I like the name Hunter.. but not Vincent. I also like Nicholas Hunter. You need a different number of syllables in each name... Like Nicholas Hunter sounds good because Nicholas has 3 syllables and Hunter has 2... I like Hunter Benjamin Chambers..... I also like Colby, Travis and Beckett



I like all your girl names OK... What do you think about the name Remi? That's my neice's name, and I've only heard it maybe twice since she's been born (she's 3). Her name is Remi Danielle. It fits her good too....



  • places a teenage girl
  • women truck drivers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment