Friday, August 20, 2010

Who should I start this week?

Starting 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 W/T, 1 W/R, 1K, DEF, 3 D



We have 6 Bench



Who I have:



QB Matt Hasselbeck



WR Steve Smith



WR Donald Driver



WR Marty Booker



WR Vincent Jackson



WR D.J. Hackett



WR Drew Bennett



RB Brian Westbrook



RB Ahman Green



RB LaMont Jordan



RB DeShaun Foster



RB Derrick Ward



TE Antonio Gates



TE Randy McMichael



K Jason Elam



D Antonio Pierce



D Lofa Tatupu



D Ernie Sims



DEF New England



DEF Indianapolis



Who should I start this week?ktm



Yeah I would start the 1st people in all the category and try and trade a rb or wr for a qb- even if its a back up- I'd try for Shaub or someone like that



and for your w/r definatley use a rb



Who should I start this week?nortan



wr- smith driver jackson,rb-westbrook and green, te-duh roll the dice on ward as w/r



and prob booker at w/t,put sims on the bench with indy
looks good already. 1 thing though get another QB.

No comments:

Post a Comment