Friday, August 20, 2010

Starting WRs and QB?

I've got a terrible WR core right now, and have no chance of winning my league. However, I can knock off the No. 1 this week, if I get the right bounces. My question is for suggestions at QB (Schaub or Jason Campbell) and WR (Andre Davis, Santana Moss, Jerry Porter, Vincent Jackson). Scoring for WR is PPR, 1 pt. per 15 yards, 6 pts for TD, 1 pt. per 10 rush yards; QB scoring is 6 pts for TD (rush or pass); 1 pt. per 20 yards passing, -2 for picks and fumbles.



Yahoo is projecting a better day for Schaub than Campbell, and ranks Porter ahead of VJax.



I'm leaning toward Schaub, if he's healthy, although Campbell should be good for some garbage points late in the game.



At WR, I don't think it really makes too big a difference either way.



Any thoughts?



Starting WRs and QB?bmw



Schaub is a gun slinger and will get you 250+ it's always good to pair your starting QB with his WR but Culpepper is slinging it in Oakland



Starting WRs and QB?free adware remover



schaub if posible. start andre davis, vincent jacksin and jerry porter. i fear moss will get mauled by NE

No comments:

Post a Comment