Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you like these baby names?

I know I am a little young to think about this (15) but I want 6 children. Yea thats alot but if my future is finacially stable I would like 6. Do you like these names?



Anthony Christopher



Vincent Joseph (named after an older brother who passed away before I was born)



Nicholas Michael



Isabella Natalia



Sophia Contessa



Alessandra Francesca



if you like them which is your favorite?



Do you like these baby names?best antivirus software



I like Anthony Christopher, Vincent Joseph (that is so sweet your are doing that in honor of your brother. I like Easton! I love that name! And I love all of the 3 girl names except I am not a big fan of Alessandra, but I like the Francesca!



Do you like these baby names?firewall



Anthony Christopher thats a cute name
My favorite is Michael
They are all quite a mouthful to try say, but all nice names separately. Wow - 6 kids!



Get a great education, start your career, work for several years, find that special someone, then worry about the kids - you are still so young - just be a kid and have fun with life.



Think about kids in another decade when you'll be more emotionally and financially ready.
i don't really like them, they sound a little weird, and none of them really flow well
Isabella Natalia
Vincent Joseph because he was your brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment