Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Astrology, why do the fire signs always have to make an a** of themselves?

look:



Britney Spears: Sag



Chris Crocker: Sag



Napoleon Bonaparte: Leo



Arnold shwarznegger: Leo



Bill Clinton: Leo



Charlie Chaplin: Aries



Anna Nicole Smith: sag



Hitler: Aries/Taurus



Vincent van Gogh: Aries



Ludwig Von Beethoven; Sag



etc...



Ok, people, I'm just stating this so fire signs, don't get mad at me, I just believe that there were many fire sign people who made total jerks and as*es of themselves, myself I'm an Aries-fire sign- too, I'm not offending my sign or others , but this is what I THINK about it, like look at Britney Spears, all the trouble she had was or she was too impulsive in her behaviour or just chasing goals that were far to difficult for her to handle, this is a keen behaviour of fire signs.



I want you people to critisize me on this but please don't insult me ok.. just wanted to know how others think about this.



Astrology, why do the fire signs always have to make an a** of themselves?anti virus protection



First of all, nobody is perfect!!! No matter what ur sign is. There are good and bad in ALL signs!!!!!!!!!!! For example BRAD PITT is a Sagg. and he is a pretty good guy. I am a Sagg. myself and have had my vices and great assets too. We are just very adventures and very spur of the moment people. Very IMPULSIVE which gets in a world of trouble at times!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes i wonder i am still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are very FIERY indeed! Yes, we get in trouble but our lives are never a dull moment! Trust me, I KNOW!!! But all in all we are basically good people.............stay cool!!!!!!



  • places a teenage girl
  • women truck drivers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment