Friday, August 20, 2010

I think this is a good deal...?

Send: Maxim Afinigenov %26 Chris Osgood



Recieve: Tomas Vanek %26 Andrei Markov



Now, here's my roster just so you know where I'm set and not set at.



C-Paul Stastny



C-Mats Sundin



C-Vincent Lacavlier



C-Daniel Briere



C-Eric Stall



C-Patrick Marleau (yea i know i got a lot of them)



LW-Simon Gagne



LW-Ilya Kovalchuk



LW/C-Michael Camarelli



LW-Rick Nash



RW-Jarome Iginla



RW-Jonathon Cheechoo



RW-Maxim Afinigenov



LW/RW-Pavel Demitra



D-Nicklas Lidstrom



D-Dion Phaneuf



D-Sheldon Souray



D-Zdeno Chara



D-Jay Boumwester



D-Philipe Boucher



D-Chris Pronger



D-Jaroslev Spacek



D-Pavel Kubina



G-Martin Brodeur



G-Pascal Leclaire



G-Chris Osgood



And i'm so close to getting Nicklas Backstrom.



Jsyk, i'm only in a 4 team league so its not like im stacked stacked.



So, good trade right?



I think this is a good deal...?free antivirus



My first question was going to be, what is this a 4 man league?



I wouldn't do the deal. You are stacked, as are the other 3 I suppose. Not a format I like.



While you may be high on LeClaire, I don't think you can expect his current pace (although you can expect Brodeur to turn it up a notch) but I would hold onto Osgood. Didn't ever envision myself saying that. Even when Hasek returns, Osgood will see plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment