Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I offered this trade to a guy in my league. L. Coles & Maurice Jones-Drew for R. Wayne & D.

My team is:



QB Jake Delhomme



WR Laveranues Coles



WR Reggie Brown



WR Calvin Johnson



RB Joseph Addai



RB Maurice Jones-Drew



TE Jason Witten



K Josh Brown



DEF Jacksonville D



BN QB Eli Manning



BN QB Rex Grossman



BN RB Cedric Benson



BN RB Brandon Jacobs



BN RB Jerious Norwood



BN WR Ronald Curry



BN WR Mark Clayton



BN WR Vincent Jackson



His Team Is:



QB Peyton Manning



WR Terrell Owens



WR Reggie Wayne



WR Santonio Holmes



RB Brian Westbrook



RB Deuce McAllister



TE Chris Cooley



K Mason Crosby



DEF Denver



BN RB DeShaun Foster



BN RB DeAngelo Williams



BN RB Tatum Bell



BN RB Derrick Ward



BN RB Vernand Morency



BN WR Bernard Berrian



BN WR Drew Bennett



BN WR Anthony Gonzalez



IS THIS TRADE WORTH IT FOR ME????



I offered this trade to a guy in my league. L. Coles %26 Maurice Jones-Drew for R. Wayne %26 D. Ward. Is it fair??virus



This trade would work for anybody in your shoes. You would get a better receiver and a full time rb. He would get a receiver that has a new qb for a while and a rb that splits carries.



This trade seems lopsided to me. I would not accept it if i were the other guy.



I offered this trade to a guy in my league. L. Coles %26 Maurice Jones-Drew for R. Wayne %26 D. Ward. Is it fair??anti virus

No comments:

Post a Comment