Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's the name of this 60’s horror film?

I saw it many years ago. My memory of the film is very hazy and I can only remember one scene. Here goes:



A young couple (man %26 woman) are cornered in a room by a sinister, middle-aged man dressed in a black tuxedo with a long black cape. He may have also been wearing a moustache and top hat. The sinister man stretched out his arm toward the cornered guy and turned him into a small white handerchief in the crude shape of a human form. The handkerchief started dancing, caught fire and burned into nothingness. The woman screamed and fainted as the sinister man caught her in his arms and laughed. That's all I can remember because that scene disturbed me so much.



To narrow it down for you folks I can assure you the movie is not the ''Mad Magician'', the ''Wizard of Gore'' or any of the ''Warlock'' or ''Wishmaster'' films. It is NOT a period piece, does NOT star Vincent Price and does NOT take place in a wax museum. Thanks in advance.



What's the name of this 60's horror film?adware remover



I'm not sure if it's one of the Coffin Joe movies or not. It's been so long since I've seen them, but that scene does sound familiar. There are two:



At Midnight I'll Take Your Soul (1963)



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_Midnight...



http://www.eccentric-cinema.com/cult_mov...



This Night I Will Possess Your Corpse (1967) (sequel)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060380/



This one is less likely to be the one I'm certain.



I'll keep looking, hoping to find that scene, which does sound interesting.



What's the name of this 60's horror film?antivirus protection



sounds like a really cool movie. sorry i don't know the answer. but i hope to find out, sounds like i'd want to see it to. also, there's a movie called ''happy birthday to me'' that is an older horror flick i'm wanting to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment