Friday, August 20, 2010

Exploding heads?

If anyone that knows anything about ballistics has seen the film Pulp Fiction, their is a scene when one of the main charcters, Vincent, shoots Marvin in the face. The victims head explodes. Would this really happen? If anyone hasnt seen the film then these are some details that i can see in the scene. The Victim was shot with a 9mm pistol. The only thing I cant tell is if the gun was loaded with hollow points or regular ammunition, if you know please tell me what would happen if the gun was loaded with regular or hollow points.



Exploding heads?free adware remover



In Pulp Fiction, I'm pretty sure the gun was loaded with blanks, and the FX people took care of the rest. I would imagine that hollow points could do a lot of damage, but I don't know details. Are you sure it was a nine millimeter?, it's been a while since I've seen the film, but I thought it was a large revolver, perhaps a .357 or .44 magnum, Vincent seems the sort who would use something like a .44 (actually I was curious and looked it up, Wikipedia says. Vincent used a .45, but somehow I still picture a revolver)



Again I don't know details of the gun and ammunition, but there was film, as well as the famous still photo of General Nguy峄卬 Ng峄峜 Loan, and Nguy峄卬 V膬n L茅m,'s head did not explode, however, it was far more disturbing that anything in Pulp Fiction because, well, it wasn't fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment