Friday, August 20, 2010

Webkinz names help?

Hey everyone. this question is for webkinz owners. I need to know your webkinz names. Also if you know or have a name for a pinto and a grey arabian i would like your opinion. i just recently bought the two and am clueless about what to name them. here are my current webkinz.



Unicorn- nico



clydsdale- jack



googles- wilbur



frisean- desperado



reindeer- blitzen



raccoon- bandit



brown arabian- moe (short for muhammed)



black and white cat- avalon



pink pony- aurora



german shephard- cujo



penguin- mumble



black cat- vincent



lil tiger- raja



lil google- afflek



lil horse- maverick



lil orange and white cat- minnie



tell me what you think



My username is uify so feel free to add me or mail me.



9 minutes ago - 1 week left to answer.



Webkinz names help?ducati



Here are my Webkinz, they are all girls:



~L'il White Terrier- Cutie Cakes



~L'il Chihuahua- Sierra



~L'il Rabbit- Carrots



~L'il Golden Retriever- Daffodil



~L'il Cocker Spaniel- Haleigh



~L'il Unicorn- Stardust



~L'il Persian Cat- Sugar



~2 L'il Penguins- Icicle %26 Fliplet



~2 L'il Dalmatians- Violet %26 Susan



~Husky- Twilight



~Dalmatian- Daisy



~Penguin- Flipsey

No comments:

Post a Comment